California real estate is a significant investment — for most people, the largest investment they will ever make. When a property dispute arises, you should protect that investment by consulting an experienced lawyer.
The Law Offices of Rick Aljabi handles all types of residential and commercial property litigation in San Diego. If you are involved in a real estate dispute, Attorney Rick Aljbi offers a free initial consultation to discuss your case.
The following are examples of real estate issues handled at The Law Offices of Rick Aljabi :
- Disputes over the sales and purchase agreement
- Breach of a sales contract by a buyer or a seller
- Disputes over the refundability of escrow deposits
- Failure to disclose property defects such as mold and environmental issues
- Fraud in a commercial real estate transaction
- Disputes between joint property owners over issues such as who owns what percentage of the property and who receives income from property.
- Ownership and title issues
- Fraudulent real estate deed transfers
- Encroachment issues and property line disputes
- Disputes over easements
- Lawsuits against major developers
- Commercial and residential landlord-tenant disputes, including compliance with lease terms, CAM charge issues in commercial leases, default notices and unlawful detainer actions
Property disputes can be emotional and it’s better to have an experienced lawyer represent your interests in a contentious situation rather than try to resolve the dispute yourself.
For More Information About Real Estate Litigation
To discuss your legal needs with San Diego real estate litigation attorney Rick Aljabi, call 619-220-0500 or fill out the contact form on this website. Your initial consultation is free.